YOUR DISHMAIL EMAIL SERVICE IS CHANGING
Google is discontinuing its support of email and Google Apps services for dishmail.net. As a result, all dishmail.net email accounts are moving off of the Google email platform to a new email platform.
Key points about this transition:
- You will notice a new look and feel to your inbox.
- Your email address, login and password will remain the same.
- All of your email messages, contacts and calendar events will be migrated to the new service platform without action from you.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST TAKE ACTION TO SAVE YOUR MATERIALS THROUGH GOOGLE APPS
If your dishmail.net email account is connected to any other services offered by Google (such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Voice, etc.), you must use Google Takeout to preserve this data by , or you will lose your data.
- Google Takeout is a Google service used for exporting data from your Google products.
- For instructions on how to use the Google Take out process, visit:
- To find out if you are using any of these services, visit Google Dashboard.
- This does not affect email, contacts, or calendar events.